Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wedding pics

Our wedding turned out beautifully, and we had such a great time!  The ceremony was wonderful, and felt like it really represented us, I loved that our sand ceremony got our families involved, and I'm so proud of myself I didn't cry saying my vows, it was so such an emotional moment to look into my  man's eyes and promise to him sincerely.

I think the best part of the day, though, was when I met Michael outside so he could see me (in my fancy dress) for the first time... it was such a beautiful day, and it's pretty hard to beat seeing such a big, happy, loving smile on someone you love, because of you.  The photographers nicely gave us a few minutes to chat and smooch and reconnect, and it was just... well, pretty perfect.  With all the hustle and bustle and nerves, it helped us focus on each other and it made me un-describably happy, even before the ceremony!

There's so much more to say about this day, it's hard to know where to start!  It really was fantastic.  But for now, I'll let some of the pictures do the talking!



No comments:

Post a Comment